Are you excited to know the authentic tiramisu recipe then here is tiramisu recipe authentic, the most famous and delicious Italian dessert in the world born in the lovely town Treviso? A delicious and easy-to-make dessert. Follow the instruction of this awesome recipe and make the best authentic tiramisu recipe you have ever tasted.
Your family and friends will love this delicious authentic tiramisu recipe. It’s very simple and easy to make and I am 100% sure that it will be the best authentic tiramisu recipe that has ever been eaten. And you will be surprised that you can make a tiramisu recipe authentic in just 30minutes.
To make this authentic Italian Tiramisu recipe you just need six ingredients and it will be the best no-bake espresso-flavored dessert ever.
Authentic tiramisu recipe is a no-bake-espresso-flavored dessert made with coffee-dipped ladyfingers and filled with a cream called mascarpone and garnished with cocoa before serving.
You might be searching on the internet how to make an authentic tiramisu recipe? So here is the awesome authentic recipe for tiramisu that you can check to make this delicious dessert. Is your mouth filled with water? So let’s start the recipe. To make this delicious dessert stir egg yolks and sugar until it turns pale, add the mascarpone, and stir well to make it in a creamy texture.
Then soak ladyfingers in espresso and set them out in a pan, spread mascarpone cream over them, and put it in two layers. Then set them in a fridge, garnish with cocoa and your authentic tiramisu recipe is ready to serve.
Here we have given a quick disclaimer of the authentic tiramisu cake recipe but here we will show you the steps and detailed instructions to make this authentic Italian recipe for tiramisu. So, before diving into the steps for making this recipe let’s jump to its ingredients that you need to make this delicious Italian dessert.
Ingredients of Authentic Tiramisu Recipe
To make this quick and delicious dessert you will need only six ingredients:
- Egg yolks
- Sugar, and
For this authentic tiramisu recipe, you will need Italian ladyfingers that are hard, however, you can also make this recipe with soft ladyfingers because after chilling in the fridge the tiramisu will become watery.
Soft ladyfingers will become soggy because they are soaking more liquid in comparison to hard ones. So, you should be fast in soaking the ladyfingers in the coffee because you have enough coffee for the entire layers of ladyfingers and you will not end up with a watery desert.
It would be better to pick up an espresso from your favorite shop as it’s impossible to change the taste of a professional coffee machine at home. If you are taking espresso from a coffee shop then be sure to take a ½-3/4th cup to dip the ladyfingers in it.
However, if you have a professional coffee machine then you can use the coffee of your choice. To make this authentic Italian tiramisu recipe you can use any coffee of your taste because it is the main ingredient of this dessert.
In this delicious authentic tiramisu recipe raw egg yolks are mostly preferred to use, so be sure to use fresh eggs to prepare this recipe.
It is always recommended to use quality mascarpone. Or if you want you can use Galbani and BelGioioso. It is difficult to work with mascarpone because it can curdle within seconds.
It would be better if you used powdered sugar and it will mix quickly. You can also use granulated sugar by making a powder in a grinder.
You can use natural or unsweetened cocoa powder for garnishing.
Instructions to make authentic tiramisu recipe
- Start by mixing the sugar and egg yolks until the sugar is fully dissolved and they turn creamy and white. With a grinder, it will take hardly 2-3minutes to mix.
- Add the mascarpone and whisk them at a medium-low speed for one minute or until it turns creamy and smooth.
- Use mascarpone just taking it out from the fridge when you are about to mix the mixture of egg yolks and don’t overmix the mascarpone mixture.
- The consistency of the mixture should be creamy and smooth, it should not be fluffy like whipped cream.
- Soak about 10-12 ladyfingers in espresso and set them out in a baking dish and cover them up. It depends on the quantity of the dish and how many ladyfingers you need to dip.
- Spread about 1/3rd of the mascarpone mixture on top and cover them well with the mascarpone mixture, you can evenly spread the mixture with a spatula.
- Repeat the process of soaking the ladyfingers, set them out in a baking dish, and spread mascarpone on top in two more layers.
- Cover the baking dish with plastic and chill them in the fridge for 8-12hours. Before serving garnish the dessert with cocoa.
For the additional decoration before garnishing with cocoa you can layer your chilled authentic tiramisu recipe with whipped cream.
- Always use a large bowl to mix up the mascarpone because this will prevent the mascarpone to overmix.
- It would be good to use fresh eggs.
- Don’t soak the ladyfingers in coffee for a longer period as it will make the desert watery.
- Wrap the baking dish tightly so that no air or smell can get into the tiramisu.
- It is best to eat on the next day because when you keep it in the fridge overnight the taste will get better and it will be a more creamy consistency.
To add rum in the authentic Italian tiramisu recipe is not traditional but it’s common to add rum in the desert. You can add Amaretto liqueur or brandy.
You can store the leftover dessert in the refrigerator for 3days but make sure to wrap the baking dish tightly, so that no smell from the fridge can transfer inside the desert.